Property Tax Consultant in Dallas, TX
Today, state and local governments depend on property taxes more than ever before. While the recent downturn in the market drove down the value of real estate, government assessments did not keep pace as local municipalities were reluctant to lose the revenue the higher assessments generated. Now that values are increasing in the market, these same municipalites are eager to increase property assessments. As such, many commercial properties are over-assessed and over-taxed.
Property Tax Advocates, Inc. works with clients like you to prevent this from happening. From market research to representing you at the Board of Assessor’s hearings, we’ll help you achieve the results you’re looking for.
Some of our services include:
- Filing any and all personal property returns required by the appropriate authorities.
- Conducting onsite property inspections and interviewing appropriate personnel.
- Receiving, analyzing and processing all notices of value and assessment records.
- Negotiating appraised values with local boards of appeal and assessors.
- Providing litigation support backed by sound market research and valuation methods.
- Providing comprehensive savings reports detailing results.
- Receiving, verifying and forwarding of all tax bills in a timely manner in order to take advantage of available discounts and ensure timely payment.
- Estimating tax liabilities for budgeting purposes including pre-acquisition budgeting.
- And more!
Working with property tax assessments can be long, tedious and confusing. Property Tax Advocates has filed thousands of appeals in our 25 years of being in business. More importantly, our track record of achieving great results is second to none.
If you’re interested in working with us or simply would like to know more about the services we offer, please contact us today by calling 972-550-8877 or by completing our online contact form and a representative will be in touch shortly!